Thursday, March 6, 2014

3 weeks old













It's amazing how fast time goes by. Carly is now 3 weeks old.  She is much more alert during the day now but still wants to eat every one to two hours day and night.  Aubree has been amazing with her.  She enjoys helping with baths, diapers, holding and kissing her and now that we have introduced the bottle she loves to help feed her. She even speaks to Carly in this sweet little voice.

I couldn't ask for anything better at this moment.  I get to spend my days with my two beautiful amazing daughters who lite up my world.  I cannot get enough of those sweet smiles and hugs.  Yes we have challenging days but I would not trade these moments for anything in the world.  My amazing husband and two girls is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment